Thanks.

"The Eclipse incremental compiler, Jetty & the JRebel plugin makes for
fairly rapid turnaround times."

This is interesting. I wonder if there are instructions somewhere online
about how to use Eclipse + sbt + JRebel for Lift development. The Lift
Get Started Guide mentions a lot of start and stop Jetty. The impression
I got from reading it is that's how Lift development is done. I'm sure
there is a better way :-)