trait Stamped[A <: LongKeyedMapper[A]]
        extends SkipLogging with KeyedMetaMapper[Long, A] {

        self: A with MetaMapper[A] with KeyedMapper[Long, A] =>

        override def afterCreate = (crudLog(_: A, "create")) ::
super.afterCreate

        override def afterUpdate = (crudLog(_: A, "update")) ::
super.afterUpdate

        override def afterDelete = (crudLog(_: A, "delete")) ::
super.afterDelete

        private def crudLog(obj: A, action: String): Unit = {
                if (!self.skipLogging) {
                        val log = new ActionLog
                        log.action(action).klass(obj.getClass.getName).record
(obj.primaryKey).save
// Stamped.scala:54: error: value primaryKey is not a member of A