Ah, i was already wondering if that was a typo or what it does =)
thank you very much.

The project is coming along nicely. You really notice the performance
difference between our old one (ruby based) and scala. Lift delivery
the list of all subnets in 2.6 seconds. Merb needed almost 8 seconds
for the same request.

I must admit that the merb project used amqp to collect remote data
and i use akka now, but the performance boost is kinda incredible.
Also on the merb-implementation, i had most of the rendering done by
JS since rendering everything with ruby slowed down everything for
another few seconds, on lift it works even faster on the client side
since it already does the output-generation in a nip of a second.

Kudos!