This same thing is also touched by http://reviewboard.liftweb.net/r/184/
(driven by Kris' post)

Do you agree with these following statements:

1. The SHtml Ajax function should return JsCmd
2. The SHtml non Ajax function should return a Unit instead of Any
(unless there are compelling reasons to keep Any)

If so I could probably make the adjustments today since I'm on that
defect anyways.

Br's,
Marius