Hello everyone,

I finally found the time to get a little coding done so i worked out a
solution to this issue: http://github.com/dpp/liftweb/issues#issue/46
which is working nicely, but that is not what I want to write about
this time ;)

While working on it I discovered something that I'm not quite sure
what to make out of: If you type something in the autocomplete field
without picking one of the suggestions the hidden input-field won't
update and the value submitted will be "".
This would be fine if you only accept values from the list but I don't
think that's always the case - when I use it is simply to suggest
values of interest to the user :)

You could just bind a JS function to the keyup event of the input
field which updated the hidden field but I think this is unnecessary
use of javascript - and i would like the field to work even though
javascript is turned off.

So my question is, am I missing something or should I add an option
that would allow the user to type anything in the field?

On a side note, when i feel comfortable that my version of the
autocomplete widget is ready for use do post it somewhere so the other
comitters can check it out or what is the procedure?

Thanks,
Mads Hartmann Jensen