I have been developing my Lift app using the Jetty plugin on Windows,
but now am deploying "production" on a Tomcat 6 server on Solaris.  I
don't exactly have great details at this moment, but I will admit that
I am observing some behavior differences in Tomcat that I don't see
with Jetty.  I do still have a couple of configuration tweaks to make,
but I don't think that those are the underlying culprit.  My main
symptom is that Tomcat randomly seems to "freeze".  I need to drill
into this more to isolate the problem, recreate it, and inspect the
log files, but I thought I would ask first...

Does anybody have any tips for deploying Lift apps on Tomcat?  I
assumed that I could just deploy the war and everything would work
just like on Jetty.  Alas, I realize now that the Comet implementation
is different for Jetty vs. other containers.  I am assuming, however,
that Tomcat can still do Comet reliably.  If there are any
configuration tasks that are necessary or recommended, I would
appreciate a heads up.

I am using 2.0-M1.

Thanks.