On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 5:25 PM, David Pollak
<feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Jeppe as a Lift Committer.  He's been helping
> people on the Lift list and contributing his thoughts to the Lift community
> for a while... now it's time for him to contribute code to Lift.
> Hooorraaayyy!

Thanks. It has been a great pleasure working with the Lift community
for the past months. You rock! Hopefully, I'll be able to give
something back now :-)

Initially, I'll have a look at
http://github.com/dpp/liftweb/issues#issue/155 since it will shave a
few lines off my project.

Afterwards, I need (in my dayjob) better form handling, so I'll
probably see if there's a way to unify the Mapper/Record/Wizard/*
stuff into something a little more composable.....

Another Idea I've been thinking about (mostly because it could be fun)
is better handling of semi static resources (mostly css & javascript)
in order to minimize the number of requests while still getting the
latest version....

/Jeppe