I wholeheartedly agree. I'd also wish we could use Derek's stuff but I
heaven't heard of it in a while and I know Derek currently has some
other stuff to do. I'm not sure if someone else took it over but no
news yet.

So unless someone has really good news about Derek's stuff Asssmbla
sounds pretty good. So you got my vote.

Br's,
Marius