I have a lift app that works perfectly when I use mvn jetty:run. Then I
package it into a war and load it up in Tomcat 6 on the server, and when I
do, suddenly it won't work.

The issue is with the S.params. I have a form that submits via an Ajax PUT
request. The params are sent in the header just fine. As I said, works
like a charm on Jetty. But when it gets to Tomcat, the entity is saved
with blank attributes... i.e., everything worked but the
S.param("whatever") showed up blank. I tested this by doing
S.param("whatever").openOr("Phooey") and, indeed, that attribute was set
to "Phooey" on the new entity.

Tomcat issue? Or am I missing something obvious? This form is running on a
subdomain, so that's where I'm looking now (in server.xml).

TIA,
Chas.