-------------------------------------
Mads Hartmann Jensen<mads...@gmail.com> wrote:

hello Jeppe,

In my project I've got the following three models: A discovery, a
Scientist and a lab. The Discovery has been invented by someone, this
is either a single scientist or sometimes a lab - This is easily done
through inheritance (would create a superclass named source) but I'm
not sure how to do this so it maps nicely to the database.

Scientist and Lab only share one attribute so what I'm most interested
in is to be able express that a Discovery has s source that can be
either a lab or scientist :)

Hope this explains my problem more clearly, thanks for the help

Mads Hartmann

Sent from my iPhone