Dear list,

I'm pretty new to Lift (went thru the "getting started" tutorial,
checked out the book plus its sample app, dived into Lift's source a
little and am by now tinkering w/ coding up some rather simple first
apps for further learning etc.).
So, first of all, I'd like to thank you for this great framework;
really like it so far.

Currently, I'm having some issues w/ getting customized page access
control of CRUDified models to work properly. Unfortunately, I wasn't
able to figure them out solely by reading documentation, code and
previous list threads.
I'm using lift-core 1.0.2 and here's a respective code snippet (from a
model mixing in LongCRUDify trait):

val loggedIn = If(() => User.loggedIn_?, () =>
    RedirectResponse("/user_mgt/login"))

override def createMenuLoc: Box[Menu] =
  Full(Menu(Loc("Create "+Prefix, createPath, createMenuName,
locSnippets,
                loggedIn, Loc.Template(createTemplate))))

Now, the compiler complains about a type mismatch at createPath
(List[java.lang.String] instead of
net.liftweb.sitemap.Loc.Link[net.liftweb.sitemap.NullLocParams]).

Probably a solution is obvious, sorry to bother you w/ this in
advance. :)

Thanks,
 Robert