What we have here is a iphone native application that has the help screens in
HTML. The help screens are in multiple languages and are stored in the database.

When the application starts, it checks in the server for updates in the help
pages calling a particular URL but with different context parameters. The
downloaded HTML is stored locally in the app to be able to work when the phone
is offline. The downloaded content has a common template for each language and
it loads the content from the database.

The help content has been written as HTML in MS Word. It has been already
formatted there. That is why it is stored altogether in the database. It is not
a typical lift web site.

If it is not possible to pass the characters unescaped, then we will have to
create the pages individually loading just the text from the database. It is
not a big deal and I know it would be cleaner, but I wanted to know if we can
avoid this change.

Thanks in advance,

GA