I don't understand why people are being so aggressive on this list, i'm just
looking to understand how Lift works and i think it's normal to have
questions that many people here maybe will find that don't really make
sense. Still, i think i've been able to structure my questions fairly well
and i've been getting a really nor friendly replies.
Yes i've insisted on the questions more than once, but that's because i
found that none of the answers were explanatory.

IMHO you guys should really appreciate more the questions and opinions from
newcomers because sometimes they can provide a fresh look on things, even
thought sometimes them may seem "stupid".

Anyway, i'll drop this subject and i'm sorry if i was too pushy on this
thread. My intentions were the best.
Thanks.