Understood, just wanted to ensure.

Cheers, Indrajit

On 22/02/10 4:25 PM, tbje wrote:
Hi Indrajit,
I was a little bit lazy and updated an old pom by hand.

Just pushed a new pom.xml using the following mvn
archetype:generate :

mvn archetype:generate -U -DarchetypeGroupId=net.liftweb -
DarchetypeArtifactId=lift-archetype-blank -DarchetypeVersion=2.0-
scala280-SNAPSHOT -DarchetypeRepository=http://scala-tools.org/repo-
snapshots -DremoteRepositories=http://scala-tools.org/repo-snapshots

Didn't solve the problem :(

Best regards