Hi Peter,

Thanks in advance.

I was browsing through the list and read, that there's a lot of problems with the Java stuff. That's why I asked. I'll have a look at this JodaTime thing...

thanks.

Hi Hannes,

Jonathan's suggestion of MappedDateTime is a good one and one that I
have used. However, I haven't been super happy about how time is
handled by, in my case, MappedDateTime + java.util.Date + MySQL
Datetime. I played around a little with making a MappedField that
holds a ScalaTime (ie JodaTime) object that would be persisted in a
database as a millisecond UTC timestamp but didn't get very far with
it. I believe if you look through this mailing list you'll find
someone else (sorry, I forget who!) talking about basically doing just
this and sharing some code. Anyway, just another possible approach...

Peter