Hi,

Sorry for being pushy, but this one is really urgent. Maybe I did not
describe my issue properly, so I will give it another and simpler try:

I want a menu to link to a "subpage", i.e. have the same link as one of its
child menus. But the menu shall also be "active" for every other active
child menu.

Thank you,

Heiko