Could somebody answer my question?  If it's too stupid a question to
answer, please let me know that too.  It just seems to me that unless
I add a link to SiteMap, the links(<a> tag) in my page just return
404.  And I tried following URL rewrite without adding link to
SiteMap, still 404 error.

Thanks