I would never claim to be astute.  However, I did observe that
demo.liftweb.net is now built using 2.0-M3 as is clearly listed at the
bottom of the page.  I also observed that the Wizard example is still
broken (paste binary characters into 'First Name' and then click the
Next button).  I have not yet registered for an account with Assembla
but would be happy to file the bug.

Dan