How would one go about having dynamic description and keyword meta
tags in a template? Here is what i've tried:

default.html

HelloWorld.scala
Helpers.bind("b", in, "time" -> date.map(d => Text(d.toString)),
"meta_desc" -> "test desc")

I'm using a basic archetype build of 2.0-M3 and it produces an error:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 6 at column 28: Namespace prefix b on meta_desc is not
defined
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

It appears to me that the template is not parsed by the Helpers.bind,
is this correct?