Has anyone else noticed that when using LightTable over SSHFS, the inital
open file (Ctrl+O/Cmd+O) takes an insanely long time on Linux.  I tried the
same thing using SSHFS on OSX and it was only seconds for the first open
population of the fuzzy search.  Is there anything that can be done to
speed this up or perhaps some other options I can pass to the SSHFS mount
command?

I'm current using:

sshfs server:/path/to/remote local_dir -o reconnect,sync_readdir

Any help on this would be appreciated.  Thanks.