Thanks christian,

Will do as you suggested. one another question, when you say customers do
you mean end clients who are buying goods and services?

Also i am building an server-client model where i am trying to host
multiple merchants who can accepts payments from end customers.
Does that mean i need to have (bitcoins node, c-lightning + charge) node
per merchant?