Hi all,

        Christian and I just gave ZmnSCPxj commit access to c-lightning; we
know nothing other than his preferred pronoun and moniker (I'm calling him
Zeeman for short), but ZmnSCPxj has earned our professional respect with over
100 commits, many non-trivial.

        He says: "No objection here, other than to point out that, as I
am of course a human, however randomly-generated, I am of course on the
side of humanity in the upcoming robot uprising, whose timing I of
course have no knowledge about."

We look forward to his excellent code and thorough and polite review of our
mistakes, for which he can now share the blame!

Cheers,
Rusty & Christian.
PS. There are many teams working on Lightning, but I feel major developments
    are worth posting to this list (eg. release announcements, kudos).