Dear Joao,

there are the people from BHB Networks (in Itally) working on colored coins
for Bitcoin and Lightning. The main contributor seems to be Alekos Filini.
As far as I understand there is quite some progress. You can find more
information in their spec repo at:
https://github.com/rgb-org/spec The 4th. md file in that repo is about the
lightning network (not sure if this is still up to date with the current
implementation that Alekos is also working on.)

I believe Alekos has talked about this at the third lightning hackday in
Berlin and on the LightningHackdayNYC both talks have been recorded and can
be found on youtube. Therefor I suggest to talk to Alekos (ccd) directly.

I hope that helps.

best Rene

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 2:29 PM Joao Joyce <joao.jo...@netcabo.pt> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> Thank you all for the great work. LN is looking amazing!
>
> I was wondering if there is any discussion about exchanging colored-coins
> or non-fungible tokens through the LN.
> Or even issuance, which I'm not seeing how it would be possible, but
> recognise that  this space is full of surprises.
>
> That would be a great addition to LN and it would enable new use-cases.
>
> Thank you all for the great work.

https://www.rene-pickhardt.de

Skype: rene.pickhardt

mobile: +49 (0)176 5762 3618