Matt Corallo <lf-li...@mattcorallo.com> writes:
> Any update on this? It seems like the people who bothered to respond
> were pretty in favor of not using calls (and, at least based on the
> latest call doc, which is the only one I've seen, they seem to be only
> somewhat sparsely attended).

We always have a representative from Eclair, lnd and c-lightning
(Fabrice didn't add himself to the attendee list, I've added him now).
And usually several others.

> When are the regular calls right now, anyway? Probably should just hold
> an IRC meeting at the same time on #lightning-dev.

Glad you asked!  At the Hangouts meeting (about 5 hours ago now), we got
consensus to try IRC format for next meeting.  I'll send a proper
announce message now.

Thanks!
Rusty.