Dear developers,

What a time to be alive! I am so excited about Lightning, feels a bit like my
experiences with Bitcoin in 2011: not being able to stop reading about
Lightning, watching too many youtube videos... I guess you are familiar with it.

I am humbly starting https://LightningWiki.net . It is my attempt to collect
information on Lightning centrally. If you read this message just after I sent
it, there will be lots of chance to help in expanding the wiki (my way of
saying "there is not much content yet").

Help is welcome. The wiki will be a community effort, not specific to an
implementation of blockchain. Registration is currently open, I hope that will
work well. You can email me directly if you want to help beyond writing
articles.

Have a great weekend,
Abel