Dear Melvin,

have you looked into the W3C Payment Group?
https://www.w3.org/TR/payment-request/ The entire field of semantic web
kind of originated from W3C and they are working on a recommendation for
browser vendors to enable a low level payment API.

Also there is LightningJoule that builds on top of webln. While this is not
an otology it goes implicitly in a similar direction (c.f.:
https://github.com/wbobeirne/webln and in particular this discussion:
https://github.com/wbobeirne/webln/issues/1 in which Will said that in his
thoughts webln is different to the W3C Payment Group.)

I am looking forward to see your progress with integrating Lightning to the
semantic web!

with kind regards Rene

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 7:17 AM Melvin Carvalho <melvincarva...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I work on the solid project [1] and am very interested in the lightning
> network.
>
> In particular, I am looking at trying to create an integration between
> lightning (layer 2) and solid (layer 3?  web layer?).
>
> The first step towards integration would be to port some of the lightning
> concepts to the semantic web.  This is done by creating an ontology.
>
> Does anyone know of any existing work in this area.  Alternatively, does
> anyone have an interest to collaborate on an ontology?
>
> Best
> Melvin
>
> [1] https://solid.mit.edu/

https://www.rene-pickhardt.de