> > How would bruteforcing on the CSV delay be different from a BIP32
> > wallet with look ahead keys? Especially given that we could try with
> > most probable values first.
>
> It's a big multiplier, given that CSV can be specified by the
> counterparty.  If you accept up to 1024 and offer 144, that's 880
> variants to look for, per key.

We could restrict CSV delays to be e.g. multiple of 144 between 144
and 2016, that would only be 14 variants.

> It also can't be done with a normal bitcoin wallet, which is unfortunate
> too.

Right, but it wouldn't work for local commitments.

I feel like alignment of incentives should prevail here. Funds are
still recoverable with just the seed, which is a huge improvement vs
what is currently the case.