Hey Zman,

I'm a bit confused because you use a different mechanism than the one
specified in the latest schnorr multi-hop locks proposal that I know of,
which can be found in [1].

If we use the construction from [1], it seems straightforward that using
trampoline doesn't have any impact on the protocol: the sender follows
the exact steps of that protocol and sends the left/right locks in the
trampoline onion.

Then intermediate trampoline nodes can draw their blinding factors
randomly, using the exact same steps, but using the right lock they
received as the secret they're trying to learn (from their point of
view, they're simply doing a normal session of this protocol with a
different secret - and don't learn anything about the "real" secret).

If this doesn't seem straightforward, I can create the same kind of
diagram as the one in [1] but for a trampoline scenario to show that
the maths checks out, let me know if that would be useful.

Cheers,
Bastien

[1]
https://github.com/BlockstreamResearch/scriptless-scripts/blob/master/md/multi-hop-locks.md