Hi!

        I've read the start of the paper on my vacation, and am still
digesting it.  But even so far, it presents some delightful
possibilities.

As with some other proposals, it's worth noting that the cost of
enforcement is dramatically increased.  It's no longer one or two txs,
it's 10+.  If the "dedicated user" contributes some part of the expected
fee, the capital efficiency is reduced (and we're back to "how much is
enough?").

But worst case (dramatic dedicated user failure) it's only a 2x penalty
on number of onchain txs, which seems acceptable if the network is
sufficiently mature that these failure events are rare.

Note also that the (surprisingly common!) "user goes away" case where
the casual user fails to rollover only returns funds to the dedicated
user; relying on legal and normal custody policies in this case may be
preferable to an eternal burden on the UTXO set with the current
approach!

Thankyou!
Rusty.