Hi James,  I've uploaded patch set 5 which removes the image and ly files from
the patch, and should allow it to be applied.  These files need to be in
lilypond-extra for the website anyway, so they don't need to be in this patch.
(Other website images are in both places so that's why I had included them in
the last round... the documentation is sparse on how all this should work.)

I've already done a pull request to add the images to the lilypond-extra
directory on github, and can do the same with the ly file as well (although I'm
not sure the best place for it to live inside that directory).

---

** [issues:#4962] Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to
headlines**

**Status:** Started
**Created:** Mon Aug 29, 2016 09:26 PM UTC by Paul Morris
**Last Updated:** Fri Sep 16, 2016 04:32 PM UTC
**Owner:** Paul Morris

Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines

Examples/images is moved from the Introduction section to the
home page.

http://codereview.appspot.com/306350043

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because testlilyissues-a...@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.