- **Needs**:  -->
- **Patch**: new --> review
- **Type**:  --> Documentation
- **Comment**:

PAsses make, make check and a full make doc.

The new patch failed with a 'missing' file error, so I ended up applying the
diff at Rietveld and then applying the three new files you added to
lilypond-extra, and that worked. So I guess as long as all the files push to
staging it will then compile and be merged into master.

---

** [issues:#4962] Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to
headlines**

**Status:** Started
**Created:** Mon Aug 29, 2016 09:26 PM UTC by Paul Morris
**Last Updated:** Fri Sep 16, 2016 04:40 PM UTC
**Owner:** Paul Morris

Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines

Examples/images is moved from the Introduction section to the
home page.

http://codereview.appspot.com/306350043

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because testlilyissues-a...@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.