If you'd spent about 2 minutes at least making an effort to simplify this file
you'd have noticed that as soon as you remove all the '\break' statements - or
rather I removed the 'obreak' command you created and the corresponding strings
in your huge file, then it compiles fine. But with the 'break' statement yes it
does still segfault on master (2.19.65)

I installed tumbleweed and used the install instructions as per 13.2 OpenSUSE

But really?

We give users who don't have access to create trackers grief for not providing
tiny-examples. Is there a particular reason why you didn't provide such an
example here?

---

** [issues:#5169] Segfault after "cannot find line breaking that satisfies
constraints"**

**Status:** New
**Created:** Sat Jul 29, 2017 07:40 AM UTC by Knut Petersen
**Last Updated:** Sat Jul 29, 2017 07:40 AM UTC
**Owner:** Knut Petersen
**Attachments:**

-
[segfault.ly](https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5169/attachment/segfault.ly)
 (14.5 kB; text/x-lilypond)

Current master segfaults on an openSuSE Tumbleweed system if a global staff
size equal or greater 14.5 is used. It also segfaulted with git master about
half a year ago, but I had/have no time to investigate the problem. Maybe
someone is interested.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because testlilyissues-a...@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.