- **Patch**: new --> countdown
- **Comment**:

Dan,

Passes make, make check and a full make doc.

I re-tested this as asked and it does work after all - this is one of those
patches that the normal patch test workflow cannot easily cope with (I think)
whereby you need to run the make test-baseline off of current master and then
run make check against the applied patch. However if one needs to re-run
autogen.sh and configure again, to make doc, I don't know if that would work
without having to make disclean in between, thereby effectively destroying the
make check results.

Anyway, I'll jump this up to 'Countdown for February 12th' just to give others
a chance to comment without delaying this more by only setting to review.

Thanks for your patience.

---

** [issues:#5267] Fix building with a source directory on a different device**

**Status:** Started
**Created:** Thu Feb 01, 2018 03:09 AM UTC by Dan Eble
**Last Updated:** Fri Feb 09, 2018 03:20 AM UTC
**Owner:** Dan Eble

Fix building with a source directory on a different device

In configure, check whether hard links between files in the source and
build directories can be created.  If not, fall back on copying.  This
supports building with the source and build directories on different
devices.

Run git diff in the *source* directory.

Ignore .DS_Store files created by macOS Finder. (Not part of fixing
the build, but mighty convenient for me.)

http://codereview.appspot.com/335520043

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because testlilyissues-a...@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
  • [Lilypond-... Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
    • [Lily... Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto