---

** [issues:#5275] Avoid duplicate rehearsal marks in regression tests**

**Status:** Started
**Created:** Sun Feb 18, 2018 01:45 PM UTC by Dan Eble
**Last Updated:** Sun Feb 18, 2018 01:45 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Avoid duplicate rehearsal marks in regression tests

Having multiple marks with the same sequence number is something that
LilyPond might reasonably warn about in a future version.

I suppose LilyPond might reasonably warn about out-of-sequence marks,
but I haven't gone that far with this.  Let me know if you think I
should.

http://codereview.appspot.com/334510043

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because testlilyissues-a...@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
  • [Lilypond-... Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
    • [Lily... Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto