- **labels**:  --> Regression
- **Type**: Enhancement --> Other
- **Comment**:

This is a regression, isn’t it? I don’t know where the label had gone but I’m
sure I found this issue in the “Open (Critical)” category so I’ll add the label.

---

** [issues:#4807] Wrong glissando slopes with accidental in target chord**

**Status:** Started
**Labels:** Regression
**Created:** Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 AM UTC by Simon Albrecht
**Last Updated:** Sat May 12, 2018 02:48 PM UTC
**Owner:** Malte Meyn
**Attachments:**

-
[4807-2.16-no-bug.png](https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4807/attachment/4807-2.16-no-bug.png)
 (4.9 kB; image/png)
-
[4807-2.18-bug.png](https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4807/attachment/4807-2.18-bug.png)
 (5.4 kB; image/png)
-
[Reg_test_2018-05-12_15-47-11.png](https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4807/attachment/Reg_test_2018-05-12_15-47-11.png)
 (37.1 kB; image/png)

As Harm reported, glissando slopes may be wrongly calculated, if there is an
accidental on the target chord. This worked fine in v2.16.2.

~~~~
:::TeX
\version "2.18.2"
%% up to 2.19.39

{ <d f>1\glissando <fis'' a''>1 }

%% this one is ok:
{ <d f>1\glissando <f'' a''>1 }
~~~~

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because testlilyissues-a...@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.