---

** [issues:#5971] Remove deprecated context properties**

**Status:** Started
**Created:** Sat May 09, 2020 04:21 PM UTC by Valentin Villenave
**Last Updated:** Sat May 09, 2020 04:21 PM UTC
**Owner:** Valentin Villenave

Skimming through define-context-properties.scm, I noticed a few deprecated
props:

- `bassFigureFormatFunction` was dropped in 2.7.18 in favor of
`figuredBassFormatter`.

- `alignBassFigureAccidentals` was deprecated even earlier, in 2.7.13.

- `chordNameExceptionsFull` and `chordNameExceptionsPartial` have been
deprecated at least since I rewrote the chord naming functions in 2.21.0; the
only trace left is in the chord-names-alternative snippet.

Here’s a patch to address that:
https://codereview.appspot.com/560030044/

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because testlilyissues-a...@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.