Carl Sorensen wrote Wednesday, December 02, 2009 3:40 PM

On 12/2/09 2:26 AM, "Trevor Daniels" <t.dani...@treda.co.uk> wrote:

Following a suggestion by Neil I have also made the whiteout behind
all fret numbers optional.  This is controlled by the 'whiteout
property of TabNoteHead. The default is #t to preserve the current
behaviour.

You also need to add 'whiteout to the TabNoteHead interface at the bottom of
lily/tab-note-heads-engraver.cc

Happy to do this, but I'm a little puzzled as
the list seems far from complete.  The
tab-note-heads-engraver reads several event
properties and sets 'text and 'staff-position.
Should they be added to the list too, or are
all read event properties excluded?  And
what about fretLetters?  That's accessed from
an optionally called routine.

Trevor