On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Graham Percival
<gra...@percival-music.ca>wrote:

> We're about 10-20 hours of work away from having 0 Critical
> issues.  On one hand, that sounds great; we're almost there!  On
> the other hand, we've been in this state for the past month.  I'm
> not seeing a lot of excitement and work towards 2.14.

Ok, I get the hint. The most worrying part of 1240 (ie. comment #5) is fixed
in git and I can finish closing it this evening. I can tweak the defaults so
that 1285 looks nicer, but I'm not sure that it's really critical any more
(basically, the height-estimation routines in 2.13 are more accurate and so
the spacing routine is capable of doing tighter spacing than it was in
2.12). No ETA for 1252 yet, but I'll work on it...

Cheers,
Joe