2012/4/22 James <pkx1...@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> On 22 April 2012 00:02, Francisco Vila <paconet....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2012/4/20 Graham Percival <gra...@percival-music.ca>:
>>> We do not have a long history of flawless git actions from
>>> translations, so my preference would be not to touch anything.
>>
>> Good idea! The definitive recipe for eternal flawless development is
>> not to touch anything, ever. Better safe than sorry.
>
> Gosh! Talk about taking something out of context.
>
> No one said 'ever' - you said that,

True, apologies. Failed joke/irony.

> consider this a moment of
> 'reflection', if you want an analogy.
>
> James

Oh, I watch and see myself reflected, thanks. I tried to react more to
the "not a long history" than to the "not touching". I want my and
others' work to be there but I am afraid of doing anything that breaks
it all. On the other hand, I can not omit doing things forever just
for safety. Therefore, I have to assume a certain degree of risk. I
already apologized when it went bad. After that, everything has gone
smoothly. Git history will judge us all.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com