Il giorno ven, 29/06/2012 alle 11.00 +0000, gra...@percival-music.ca ha
scritto:
> LGTM, I think.  I'm not completely certain what I'm reviewing here.
>
> I'm content to have this (whatever it is) go through, but in the future
> could you:
> - keep you changes in a separate git branch (locally)
> - run:  git cl upload origin/master
>    while on that local git branch.

This is what I did, but I introduced confusion by deliberately uploading
two dstinct patches to the same rietveld issue.  These two patches can
be applied independently and in any order by patch, but "git apply"
needs an application order because the two patches touch
administration.itexi and Git patches contain kind-of file checksums.

I'll take care to avoid such confusion in the future.

Cheers,
John