Hi Janek,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:22 AM, Janek Warchoł <janek.lilyp...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:43 AM,  <david.nales...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The function will override unbroken spanners, but it will ignore
> > non-spanners with a warning.
>
> What about things like clef change at a line break - is it possible to
> override them using this approach?  It would be nice if i could, for
> example, paint a clef before the break in pink :)

Right now the function weeds out non-spanners, so this won't work now.  But
undoubtedly you've tried making the clef before the line break pink :) so
you know it won't work!  The music function could easily be adapted to
check for 'break-aligned-interface too, but beyond that point I'd have to
give this some thought.  Perhaps this is a candidate for a different
function, and possibly the name \alterBroken should be changed to something
more precise?  (I thought \alterBrokenSpanner or \overrideBrokenSpanner
would be an awful lot to type.)

At the moment there's this snippet:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=775

-David