  From: Carl Peterson
  To: Carl Peterson
  Cc: Lilypond Dev
  Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 10:58 PM
  Subject: Re: Enable manual-specific styling of documentation; issue
3714(issue 36480048)

  On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 1:06 AM, <carlopeter...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Message:
    Patch for initial solution to issue 3714, regarding color-coding of
    manuals.

    Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/36480048/

  I have submitted follow-up patches to Rietveld to address comments regarding
the duplicate CSS definitions. I also found where a change to simplify the
manual-specific definition caused a problem with the "default" color choices
(when a specific color set has not been defined), and have corrected this.

  For those who need a visual of these changes, I've uploaded screenshots to
the Google Code issue. https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3714.

  Regards,
  Carl P.