On 10/04/15 09:34, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
While I don't like bzr, the launchpad interface for reporting bugs and
the like looks OK to me.  So yes, this is a possible solution.

I think this has already been mentioned but just to chip in that it
isn't just about reviewing patches, patches have to be tested too.
While I can (and have) done manual patch testing in the past before
the patchy scripts were created - it does add significant amounts of
time on my part to test patches this way and would mean that the
times during a given day of the week when I could test any random
new patch (or three) would be severely reduced.

So the question is whether Launchpad has a usable API, right?  Joseph,
do you know more?c

It's certainly possible to do automated testing with Launchpad, but I'm afraid I don't know any firm details. I have asked a question via AskUbuntu that will hopefully result in some productive answers:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/608379/how-do-i-add-automatic-testing-of-merge-proposals-to-a-launchpad-project

... and the Launchpad API docs are here:
https://help.launchpad.net/API

I did also find the following blog post on integrating Jenkins and Launchpad, but it's not really detailed enough to be useful:
https://qualityhour.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/continuous-integration-with-jenkins-and-launchpad/

I'll keep looking into it and let you know when I have any more directly useful info (I have limited internet access at the moment, so not able to chase up on this as readily as I'd like).