David Nalesnik <david.nales...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 5:52 AM, David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org> wrote:
>> Bonus points for recognizing the fragment...
> Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565?

Ah, I should have removed the treble staff altogether so that you'd have
been forced to decipher the accordion chord notation in the left hand.

The chord progression in the right hand is probably characteristic
enough on its own, at least when adding the non-chord bass notes.

I've not actually played this adaption by Anzaghi for standard bass
since I have acquired an instrument with free bass manual since then.
So there is no real point in not playing the organ version mostly.

But the score has nevertheless been useful occasionally as a reference
for particular notational elements.

David Kastrup

lilypond-devel mailing list