On 27.12.2016 14:09, Urs Liska wrote:
While we're at it: is there really no tool that integrates with Git directly?

I find it pretty inconvenient and partly unreliable that the author is
responsible himself that what is pushed actually is what has been reviewed.

Well, I had a brief look at some of the free tools on <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tools_for_code_review>, and IIUC most of them are intended mainly for hosting the source code and also integrate a tool for code review. So sensibly they would do just that which you request. So one /conceivable/ solution would be developing a code review tool for Savannah.

Best, Simon