Am 19.10.2017 um 14:59 schrieb Knut Petersen:
Hi everybody!

I constantly hit the problem that the files

 * build/out/test-results/input/regression/out-test-baseline/merge-rests-engraver.png  * build/out/test-results/input/regression/out-test/merge-rests-engraver.png

are different (a dot moves) - even if I test identical versions of lilypond:

Hm … I didn’t notice that when I made the patch for issue 5211. Probably because I changed the regression test itself and therefore expected different output.

Does this problem occur also in a version before this patch?