Hello,

On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 12:56:57 -0500, Karlin High <karlinh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/9/2018 11:06 AM, Federico Bruni wrote:
> >
> > I don't want to revamp this old discussion:
> > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2013-10/msg00095.html
> > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2013-10/msg00140.html
>
> I should have read those BEFORE making my other post.
>
> > Current obstacle is that there's no way to import Allura/SourceForge
> > issues into Gitlab. This is the issue to follow:
> > https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/45007
> >
> > If you have a Gitlab account, click on the thumb up icon, as popular
> > issues should have higher chances to be tackled sooner than later.
>
> Created account, upvoted the issue. Thanks for pointing this out.

Does Gitlab really only just have 2 status for an 'issue' (Open and Closed) or
can this be refined/configured so I (as Patch Meister) can keep track of what
is 'making its way through' the patch countdown and is at the one of the three
basic states?

For example how would one know of the ~1000 issues which ones need to be
reviewed and which ones are ready to push?

Regards

James