´╗┐On 4/9/18, 12:06 PM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of James Lowe"
<lilypond-devel-bounces+c_sorensen=byu....@gnu.org on behalf of
james.l...@runbox.com> wrote:

    Hello,

    Does Gitlab really only just have 2 status for an 'issue' (Open and Closed)
or can this be refined/configured so I (as Patch Meister) can keep track of
what is 'making its way through' the patch countdown and is at the one of the
three basic states?

    For example how would one know of the ~1000 issues which ones need to be
reviewed and which ones are ready to push?

In my GitLab usage we use tags.   We'd just tag it Review, or Needs Work, or
Countdown, or Push.  It's pretty easy to do that, and GitLab now has a front
page that allows you to easily create lists of all Review, Needs Work,
Countdown, Push issues.

Thanks,

Carl