On February 21 2019 18:07 +0000, Trevor wrote:
> Added with Developer privileges. Welcome!

Thanks Trevor; at the end of the issue creation, an auto-generated
email bounced with
"""
Your mail to 'Testlilyissues-auto' with the subject

    [testlilyissues:issues] #5482 Do not build PDFs from the website
Texinfo sources

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list
"""

I didn't find any web page or hint in that email header for subscribing
to this list, so I suppose you'll do it for me, won't you?

Best,
John