On 23/06/2020 20:47, Jonas Hahnfeld wrote:
Never understood the difference between Started and Accepted either.

While we have definitions in the CG as Carl pointed out the context of this was, if I remember correctly, to a make sure developers could see clearly if a tracker issue entered had been at least checked by someone who knew LP against the issue and that the issue itself that it was 'valid' than perhaps a duplicate of something else, or was fixed in a later (unstable) versions, or that the issue 'needed evidence' or 'examples of real-world scores' before they were considered worth working on.

It's the equivalent of 'Verified' but for newly entered issues.

A LP developer who created an issue with a patch/fix would simply jump to 'started'.

This was something else that a 'non-developer' could contribute to the LP project so developers could get on with fixing issues.

Regards

James